Интернет-магазин работает с ограничениями!
В настоящий момент заказы не обрабатываются.
Gas station 84 LED lamp
- Luminous flux with with clear glass, lm
- Type of intensity curve
- Color temperature, K
- Color rendering index, Ra
- Efficiency of used LEDs, lm/W
- Manufacturer of the LEDs
- Class of lighting distribution
- Angle of emitting 2O 0,5, degree
- Power consumption in nominal mode, W
- Power factor
- Voltage of supplying network, V
- Current consumption, not more than, A
- Frequency of supplying network, Hz
- The function of protection against voltage surges up to, V
- The function of protection against overheating
- Energy efficiency class
- Class of protection against electric shock
- The diameter of the power cable, mm
- Emission of harmonic components to the network/ether
- from -60 to +45
- Range of working temperatures, С`
- The degree of protection against external influences, IP
- Type of mounting
- UHL 1
- Type of climatic version
- anodized aluminum
- Housing material
- optical polycarbonate
- Protection glass material
- Warranty period, months
- Without package, with frame, mm
- Volume in package, mc
Gas station 84 lamp are used for lighting on Gas Stations. Power consumption from 220V AC is not more than 90W.
Gas station 84 lamp is made with LEDs NF2L757DR-E of Japan company NICHIA. To increase the reliability the lamp is devided into electrically independent parts and has independent temperature control system. Housing is made of anodized aluminum profile with a large area of the heat sink. Protective glass of stabilized optical polycarbonate.
It is recommended to use in places with high demands on reliability, with high level of vibration, humidity, where the energy saving is necessary. There is no stroboscopic effect, the light intensity is stable over the entire range of supply voltages. Up time is less than 1 sec. The lamp does not require additional maintenance over the service life of the (more than 20 years), only the periodic washing with a jet of water. Warranty period is 36 months.
The main features of Gas station lamps:
- high level of lighting output;
- quiet during operation;
- no stroboscopic effect and vibration;
- stability of the intensity over the whole range of supply voltages;
- resistance to vibration and vandalism;
- wide range of working temperatures ans supplying voltages;
- instant start, even at deep subzero temperatures;
- service life is more than 20 years.